Calling all pioneers, tinkerers, hackers and visionaries. You can sit with us.
We are looking for a superstar PPC Marketing Manager to join our elite team of creatives, engineers, hackers and quants - changing the way tech companies grow.
You will be responsible for the campaign research, media planning and buying and the day-to-day running of the campaigns. You’ll need to be someone who is willing to learn and implement new innovative ways to reach audiences and have the technical prowess to execute.
Joining Growthcurve is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a well-respected, well-connected, and fun growth agency. We value hard work and talent, if you have the chops you’ll be rewarded handsomely. You’ll have the chance to really make a difference, get noticed and progress quickly within the organisation if you can prove you have the skill, drive and motivation to deliver results.
- Create substantial campaign strategies driven by data-backed research.
- Plan, execute manage and optimise paid search and paid social campaigns,
- Track, analyse and report on campaign performance.
- Manage budgets of £50k+ monthly spends
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation.
- Help direct and manage the development of optimised campaign landing pages.
- Seek to continually improve campaign performance through iterative testing (A/B and Multivariate).
Key Qualities we are looking for:
- Being able to work flexibly. We are a startup so you must be able to roll with whatever comes your way and manage more than one project at a time.
- Time Management is of utmost importance, there cannot be any missed deadlines.
- Technically sharp. You’ll eat, sleep and breathe Microsoft Excel and Keynote. You’ll also have a great understanding of how the web works behind the scenes.
- Attention to detail right down to the minutiae.
- Good with balancing heavy workloads.
- Able to use your initiative.
- Strong desire to communicate your ideas and you have the drive to see them through.
- Understand audience analytics.
- At least 2 years of active hands-on experience running paid search campaigns across various channels.
- Expert working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager.
- Good working knowledge of Google AdWords / AdWords Editor.
- Understanding of conversion tracking (pixel and SDK based).
- Solid understanding of attribution solutions like AppsFlyer and Adjust.
- Must be able to perform accurate keyword research.
- Must have experience in managing budgets.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be proficient in Keynote.
- Strong presentation skills are advantageous.
- Solid understanding of how programmatic advertising works.
- Be familiar with Branch/Tune/Adjust or AppsFlyer.
Advertising is dead - we're what comes next.
As a Front-End Developer at Growthcurve you'll have the opportunity to sharpen your skills to create next-generation marketing campaigns that fuse technology, data and design. Working from the heart of Silicon Roundabout you'll be a key member of an elite team of engineers, designers, entrepreneurs and hackers that are changing the way tech companies find, attract and acquire their customers. Growthcurve is a great place to be if you are looking to have work autonomy, up-skill and progress in your career quickly.
What's You'll Be Doing:
- Landing Pages: Build, test, maintain.
- Develop frontend interface components.
- Test functionality and performance.
- Wireframing, graphic design and user experience design.
- Devise and develop well structured technical solutions.
- Write beautiful HTML/CSS to bring ambitious design concepts to life.
- Integrate front end apps with back-end platforms.
- Assist with project planning.
- HTML5 CSS3.
- A deep understanding of web standards.
- Interest in UX and designing for the web.
- Solid understanding of version control tools (ideally Git and Github).
- Understand the principles of responsive design.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate about your work and you want to do things “the right way” (semantics, validity, flexibility, maintainability, etc.).
Additional Skills: Gulp SASS React Webpack Vue.js
Nothing that fits?
Get in touch with us even if there's not an open role that fits your experience - maybe we can make one... We're growing fast and always keen to talk to talented folk!